The new bebionic small has arrived!
As the most lifelike bionic hand on the market, the latest addition to bebionic is small and perfectly formed.
The new pearlescent design is sleek, modern and gives users precise control with cutting-edge features and technology. bebionic small builds upon the robust design of the original bebionic with a 30% reduction in size without compromising on performance or functionality.
- Watch bebionic small
- Cutting Edge Technology Learn about the cutting edge technology used in the creation of bebionic small by exploring the key features in the graphic below and watch Ted Varley, Steeper’s Technical Director discuss the most lifelike hand available to amputees.
- Key Features See the key technological features of the world’s most anatomically correct bionic hand; including ‘bubble’ palps, F1 technology and patented encoding.
- Listen to Ted Varley, Technical Director explain exactly how accurate the structure of bebionic small is to a real hand.
- Nicky Ashwell, First UK user Nicky Ashwell has become the first UK user to receive the world’s most lifelike hand; bebionic small. Read Nicky’s story to learn how bebionic small helped her to create her turning point.
- Listen to Bruce Rattray, Prosthetics Advisor speak about Nicky’s bebionic small fitting, and her impressive progress to date.
- More Information Further details and technical comparisons of bebionic small against previous bebionic hands are located within the left hand navigation at the top of this page.